Holidays Are Here Again! Luckily “Burlington’s 60 Seconds Of Style” Holiday Style Edit is here too, and I am so excited to share my festive must-haves from Burlington! I love the idea of finding special pieces that can update your wardrobe for Holiday, but still work in your closet every day! Looking for style for the whole family, for way less than other retailers?! I’ve got ya covered. Here’s what I found on my latest trip to Burlington, just in time for party season:
- Ravish In Red - Rock red separates head-to-toe to for a sleek, bold color statement. Red is definitely trending, but I consider it a classic eye-catching color that never goes out of style.
- Statement Sweaters - I can see it already, I found the most amazing cozy yet stylish knits at Burlington that I just know my mom and sister will try to steal straight out of my closet on Christmas morning! Take note: knitwear works well on everyone and fits all lifestyles!
- Everyday Sequins - Don’t be afraid to wear a sequin statement piece both on and after the holidays. Sequins, shine, and metallics are all coveted style statements for both day and night going into the 2019 season.
- Check It Twice - Red check/buffalo plaids are SO perfect for the holiday. I found it in everything from a great bomber jacket for me right down to the cutest outfit sets for my niece or nephew! This is a great print to coordinate the whole family in! Can you say holiday card?!
- Suits For Him - Burlington has amazing suits for the guys! I love adding a bit of shine to the everyday suit style when it comes to holiday!
To get some more holiday fashion inspo, check out my top Holiday picks on Burlington’s Pinterest page.